VLC Media Player 64-bit (formerly VideoLAN Client) is a highly portable free multimedia player for various audio and video formatsFree download Paint.net
Including MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, MP3, and OGG, as well as for DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It also can be used as a server for unicast or multicast streams in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network. Download VLC Offline Installer Setup for Windows.
With a new audio core, hardware decoding and encoding, port to mobile platforms, preparation for Ultra-HD video and a special care to support more formats, 2.1 is a major upgrade for VLC 64-bit.
Rincewind has a new rendering pipeline for audio, with better effiency, volume and device management, to improve VLC audio support. It supports many new devices inputs, formats, metadata and improves most of the current ones, preparing for the next-gen codecs.
- VLC Media Player Features:
- 8K support (hardware decoding is on by default)
- Chromecast/Google Cast support
- HDR and 10 bit video
- HMDI Audio passthrough
- Network browsing for NAS systems
- 360 video and 3D audio
- Modifying subtitle size live
- Drag and drop support
- HD DVD support
- Rewritten video output core and modules, allowing blending in GPU.
- Shader support in the OpenGL output, for conversion, including 10bits.
- Video outputs for Windows 8 and 7, Android, iOS and OS/2.
- Debanding, grain, denoising and anti-flickering filters.
- Deinterlacing filter, including an Inverse Telecine algorithm.
- Resamplers for higher quality audio.
- Dynamic range compressor and karaoke filters.
- Simplification of the audio core for faster processing.
- Audio outputs for iOS, Android and OS/2.
- Multi-threaded decoding for H.264, MPEG-4/Xvid and WebM.
- Support for 10bits codecs, WMV image and some other codecs.
- Rewritten support for images, including jpeg, png, xcf, bmp etc.
- Important changes in RealVideo and Real Format support.
- CrystalHD cards and Android OpenMAX support for hardware decoding.
- And many more features…